Bore heads and blades
We supply AT-BORETEC drilling equipment for DITCH WITCH, VERMEER and GRUNDODRILL rigs.
- STANDARD - for soft ground like clay;
- STANDARD with wear protection - for abrasive soil conditions. Recommended to medium-hard and mixed ground (clay, sand, medium gravel);
- BARENTATZE - with TCI tips for hard and mixed ground;
- WEICHFELS - SPITZE - for hard ground (clay-, sand- and mixed ground, rocky ground);
- SHARK PLATTE - for hard ground (clay-, sand- and mixed ground, rocky ground).
- ROCKHEAD TYP I - for all soil conditions from soft to hard;
- ROCKHEAD TYP II - split version of "Rockhead II" for different soil conditions;
- HARDHEAD - recommended for mixed soil condition (sand or clay);
- BOREPIG - solid borehead with short TCI tips, recommended for gravel and stony soil condition;
- GRAVELKING - recommended for gravel and stony soil condition;
- STEURKONIG - borehead with 5-, 6- or 7- hole pattern, recommended for soft to medium hard soil condition, like compact sand.